Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Silence


I’ve been a bit quiet since returning to Perth. Partly because I am busy, mostly because I am lazy, and more so because I don’t know what to write.

I’m taking suggestions…

My time has been divided between work, sleep, cleaning/unpacking and hanging out with my housemate. I have been back for just over a month now, and only finished unpacking about 10 days ago. It took a while because I moved rooms 2 weeks after arriving and also went to Melb for 5 days. I love my new room because it is huge and fits all of my stuff (of which there is a lot according to the opinion of a visitor on the weekend), has a wardrobe and is quiet and dark enough to sleep during the day.

We had a housewarming party on the weekend which was quite successful. I had my few work friends including Dee who has been stuck in Eucla (on the Nullabour) for too many months and her sweet rescued dog called Lady (who thinks she’s a boy!). We were blessed with good weather so the outdoor setting could be utilized.

I met some of my housemate’s friends including a really nice family whom I suggested we invite to dinner. However, one of them is a Home Ec teacher. So there goes that idea – neither of us can cook!

I've added some pretty pics to make this more interesting...

1 comments:

Sandy Clarke said...

If you are looking for things to write about, I can think of heaps of things I would like to hear your thoughts on. But this is probably not the medium for that so the pretty pictures might have to do (and, boy, are they pretty).