Friday, November 20, 2009


This is my latest completed quilt. My friend asked me to make it for her new neice. Design to completion took 3 weeks. Absolute record for me (and I started another quilt at the same time and had almost finished that quilt top!)
It probably measures about 120x80cm.
The butterflies were from some left over backing fabric I had from a quilt I made for my goddaughter. I used a trupunto method to raise them up a bit and make them puffy.


Sueblimely said...

It's adorable and looks as if it was so complex to do!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to give it to Lara - it's amazing!!