Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tide's in

Yesterday I decided to walk Amos in the morning, instead of waiting til it cools down in the evening, which it hasn't been doing. We walked to Town Beach which does not allow dogs so walked through the carpark and to the spit where everyone stands to view 'Staircase to the moon'.

I was greeted by a pleasant surprise - the tide was in! What a difference this made - Town Beach actually looked nice. The first pic below is at high tide and the second and third at low tide.
The water was an amazing blue-green and so clear.
The photos are laid out funny cos I'm playing with Picasa rather unsuccessfully!

1 comments:

Sandy Clarke said...

These photos are stunning! I am jealous (that you are in such a beautiful place not of your photography skills because I know better than to hope for that). :)