Thursday, July 24, 2008

Don't you hate it when 5 year olds are right?

I haven't posted in a little while, because my brain has not been working.

A few weeks ago a 5 year old told me that fish is good for your brain, and since I don't eat fish, I have a small brain.

The last few days I have been really brain dead. I couldn't log into my online bank account because I forgot my password (which I've had for many years), I forgot how much hydrogen to put in a balloon, and I had difficulty making salad. It was very frustrating.

But my brain seems to have come back now and I believe I'm more coherent.

On one of my days off this week I took my dog to the mangrove beach which is the closest to our house. I wanted to see it at high tide, but he was not so happy with this as there wasn't much beach left for him to run around on! One large stretch of sand he likes was completely inundated (see pic). He ran around and across the rocks at the side of this boat ramp, but to no avail. He was very upset!

0 comments: